Considered to be the Georgia Food Industry Association’s most anticipated event, the annual convention hosts between 800-900 retailers, wholesalers, suppliers and their families each July. The GFIA convention is known nationally as one of the best events in the food industry. Attendees are treated to a week of business networking activities, educational seminars and entertainment in a casual environment. The GFIA trade show is also a huge draw, allowing suppliers to show off the latest and greatest products their company has to offer!
Book your accommodations early - the best rooms sell out quickly!
The GFIA convention has much to offer, whether you are a retailer, wholesaler or supplier.
- Network and build relationships with current and future business partners at one of our cocktail parties or dinners
- Gain valuable business insight at one of our educational seminars
- Learn about legislative issues facing our industry at a legislative breakfast
- Sample new products at the trade show
- Support our Education Foundation while shopping for some great items in our Silent Auction
Hundreds of industry professionals attend the GFIA convention each year. Use the links below to download the attendee list and view photos from our 2021 event. The 2022 attendee list will be available April 1,
The Georgia Food Industry Association is committed to providing a safe environment for all of our events. The health and well being of our members and staff is very important. Current CDC Guidelines will be followed at all of our events. As we approach the convention, guidelines are subject to change. We will make our best efforts to keep attendees informed of any event changes as they occur.