Considered to be the Georgia Food Industry Association’s most anticipated event, the annual convention hosts between 800-900 retailers, wholesalers, suppliers and their families each July. The GFIA convention is known nationally as one of the best events in the food industry. Attendees are treated to a week of business networking activities, educational seminars and entertainment in a casual environment. The GFIA trade show is also a huge draw, allowing suppliers to show off the latest and greatest products their company has to offer!
Book your accommodations early - the best rooms sell out quickly!
CLICK HERE to reserve your room today
CLICK HERE for resort details
The GFIA convention has much to offer, whether you are a retailer, wholesaler or supplier.
- Network and build relationships with current and future business partners at one of our cocktail parties or dinners
- Gain valuable business insight at one of our educational seminars
- Learn about legislative issues facing our industry at a legislative breakfast
- Cheer on your favorite competitor at our Best Bagger Contest
- Sample new products at the trade show
- Support our Education Foundation while shopping for some great items in our Silent Auction
The Georgia Food Industry Association is committed to providing a safe environment for all of our events. The health and well being of our members and staff is very important. Current CDC Guidelines will be followed at all of our events. As we approach the convention, guidelines are subject to change. We will make our best efforts to keep attendees informed of any event changes as they occur.