Supplier Benefits (Associate Membership)
Suppliers play a huge role in supporting the wellbeing of Georgia’s retailers. GFIA connects its associate members to retailers and wholesalers doing business throughout Georgia. As the only state association representing the legislative interest of retail grocers in the state, our relationship with retailers is critical to their business. Active participation in our events by retailers and wholesalers provides valuable networking opportunities for our supplier members. The Georgia Food Industry Association is committed to promoting and strengthening the food industry through a variety of services offered to our Associate members.
- Exclusive networking events with industry decision makers
- Sponsorship Opportunities / Brand Recognition / Trade Show
- Legislative Lobbying / Liaison to Government Agencies
- Advertising Opportunities
- Access to the industry membership directory, which includes contact information for food industry leaders and decision makers
- Industry training and seminars
- Updates on industry trends / News / Legislation
- Over $100,000 available scholarship funding to member companies
Interested in membership?
Submit your email address to get more information about GFIA.
georgia senate resolution honors long time gfia member anderson dilworth
Anderson with his wife and children, sponsoring GA Senators John Wilkinson [R-Toccoa] and Frank Ginn [R-Danielsville], and Lt. Governor Casey Cagle
Read about Anderson's lifetime achievements in our recent newsletter article, and enjoy a blast from the past when you read our Georgia Grocer 1969 article about Dill's Food City (below)