Considered to be the Georgia Food Industry Association’s most anticipated event, the annual convention hosts approximately 1,000 retailers, wholesalers, suppliers and their families each July. The GFIA convention is known nationally as one of the best events in the food industry. Attendees are treated to a week of business networking activities, educational seminars and entertainment in a casual environment. The GFIA trade show is also a huge draw, allowing suppliers to show off the latest and greatest products their company has to offer!
Book your accommodations early - the best rooms sell out quickly!
CLICK HERE to reserve your room today
OMNI Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate website
The GFIA convention has much to offer, whether you are a retailer, wholesaler or supplier.
- Network and build relationships with current and future business partners at one of our cocktail parties or dinners
- Gain valuable business insight at one of our educational seminars
- Learn about legislative issues facing our industry at a legislative breakfast
- Cheer on your favorite competitor at our Best Bagger Contest
- Sample new products at the trade show
- Support our Education Foundation while shopping for some great items in our Silent Auction
Interested in membership?
Submit your email address to get more information about GFIA.
georgia senate resolution honors long time gfia member anderson dilworth
Anderson with his wife and children, sponsoring GA Senators John Wilkinson [R-Toccoa] and Frank Ginn [R-Danielsville], and Lt. Governor Casey Cagle
Read about Anderson's lifetime achievements in our recent newsletter article, and enjoy a blast from the past when you read our Georgia Grocer 1969 article about Dill's Food City (below)